December 01, 2018

2018 Hit and Misses + 2019 Missions


Hello Friends!! 

Wheeeewwwww child, it has been quite some time since I last posted. BANANAS! There were so many times throughout the years that I wanted to blog again. Also, so many times that I referred back to my old posts and measured how far I have come. I don't really know why I didn't post. I guess I kind of felt like I didn't have anything worthy of writing about but I realize that is NOT TRUE! So much has happened in the last few years and so many life lessons. So let's jump into my top hits and misses for 2018.

2018 Hits:

  1. I went to California for the first time! It was a spontaneous trip and I loved every minute of it. I definitely plan to go again. 
  2. I went to the Okeechobee Music Festival for the 2nd time. I was more prepared this year and had a lot of fun. I wish I "turned up" more but its all good.
  3. I went on a girls cruise to the Bahamas. it was really fun to be with my girls. I plan to have another girls trip to Las Vegas next year :)
  4. I bought a new car!!! It was the first car I actually got to pick out and put only in my name. Very exhausting and stressful process but now I have a car that I LOVE!!
  5. I lost 20 pounds baby! (with not much effort to be honest)
  6. I took real ass steps to manage my depression and anxiety. So far I'm seeing great results. 
2018 Misses:
  1. I didn't get to spend as much time with my whole family as I would like to.
  2. I was a little more careless with money, yet again. 
  3. I got into a badddd car accident (hence why I had to get a new car). 
  4. I let being nice and my fear of confrontation get me into some shitty situations. 
2019 Missions 

I don't want to keep making "resolutions" because "resolutions" are passive. I'm taking a page out of one of my favorite youtube's book (Nurberxo) and calling my goals/resolutions MISSIONS.  Meaning, something I plan to invest a lot of energy into instead of saying "I'll start that next week/ next month." Her advice is to treat yourself like the CEO of a company and also like the staff. Show up and produce results just like you do at your job regardless of if you want to or not. 

My missions for 2019 are:
  1. Diversify my income and make $5-10K extra this year. 
  2. Be debt free (aside from the new car)
  3. Get more in tune with my emotions and act in my best interest instead of playing it cool/nice. 
  4. Invest time into my interests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind & I'll return the love!! -Dianna