For 2014 I'm trying really hard to invest in myself. I want to improve my mind, body, and spirit any way I can. So each month this year I'm going to try a new challenge. My February Fitness Challenge worked really well for me. I won't lie and say I stuck with it to a "T" but I did lose 5 pounds and have a bigger desire to workout now. I plan to continue working on my body for the rest of the year and hopefully the rest of my life.
Now, for my mind. For the month of March I want to target my top
3 bad habits and take steps to turn them into good habits. I encourage everyone to do this because it can really benefit you in the long run. Bad habits, especially daily ones, can really cause extra unneeded stress in your life so why not change them? Here are my top 3 bad habits and things I plan to do to change them.
Bad Habit #1: PROCRASTINATION!!!!
- I am going to start putting away my laundry ON laundry day and stop living out of my clothes hamper like a crazy woman.
- I will give myself a minimum of 3 days in advance to study for tests or start my homework and NOT wait until the night before to do it.
- I will set timers for myself to get tasks done and use momentum to keep getting things done.
Bad Habit #2: SPENDING TOO MUCH MONEY
- I will make a weekly budget and stick to it.
- I will pay in cash whenever possible (to physically feel them dollahz leaving my wallet) :(
- I will pay important bills/expenses first then save as much as possible.
Bad Habit #3: IRREGULAR EATING
- I will start eating breakfast (I tend to skip it).
- I will carry a bottle of water & snack with me when I leave the house.
- I will try to eat around every 4 hours with snacks in between.
What 3 bad habits do you plan to change?