January 14, 2014

What's In My Bag Tag: College Edition

Tis the season for returning back to school and being bored to death!! My first day back was last Thursday and although I'm excited to be in my last semester of college before I enter my program or transfer to a university, I'm not ready for early morning classes and essays blahhhh :( BUT, I do love picking out a new bag and getting fresh school supplies to start the new semester so without further ado here's what's in my bag - college edition!


1) My backpack from Walmart about $19... So cute!


2) Notebooks
3) Textbooks
4) Tissues & Glasses Case
5) Keys


6) Wallet 
7) Tablet - Galaxy Tab 3 


8) Pencils, Pens, & Highlighters 
9) Post-it tabs


10) Lip products ( lipsticks, lip glosses, lip balms, & lip pencils)
11) Travel sized perfume, lotion, deodorant, & hand sanitizer
12) Medicine (asprin, pamprin, Ibuprofen)
13) Mini mirror 
14) Ice Breakers mints 
15) Pad & pantyliner 
16) Summer's Eve Feminine wipe 

What's in your Bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind & I'll return the love!! -Dianna