January 22, 2014

I Tried Archery!


As most of you know, one of my new year resolutions was to find a new hobby and stick to it. Well, last week I tried ARCHERY for the first time!! It was only $15 to rent the equipment and lane for an hour which is a really good price. All in all I'd say it was fun but unfortunately it won't be my "thaaannngg" any time soon. I think that many people should try it at least once but my advice is to go in a group so that you're not just shooting an arrow by yourself for an hour. My friend from work says he wants to go with me next time so hopefully having a friend there will make it more fun but it looks like I'm still on the hunt for a hobby that I can really get into this year. We can't all be like Katniss :-/ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind & I'll return the love!! -Dianna