Every year I like to reflect on the past 365 days and identify my highs and lows. This year has been a rollercoaster for sure!! Even with the bad, I still think this year was amazing and soooooo much better than 2014! Below are a few of my hits and misses for 2015!
- I transferred to University of South Florida
- Completed the first semester of my BSW with all A's
- Moved out of my family home into an apartment
- Quit the job I hated
- Started dating an amazing guy
- Wore a 2-piece on Summer vacation
- Switched up my look and experimented with different styles
- Stayed pretty organized and kept my room clean
- Did not participate in as many school events as I wanted to
- Gained back some of the weight I lost
- Didn't manage my money that well
- I didn't try that many new things
Comment below with a few of your hits and misses of 2015!