December 20, 2015

2015 Reflections: Hits & Misses




Every year I like to reflect on the past 365 days and identify my highs and lows. This year has been a rollercoaster for sure!! Even with the bad, I still think this year was amazing and soooooo much better than 2014! Below are a few of my hits and misses for 2015! 

~Hits~
  • I transferred to University of South Florida
  • Completed the first semester of my BSW with all A's
  • Moved out of my family home into an apartment
  • Quit the job I hated
  • Started dating an amazing guy
  • Wore a 2-piece on Summer vacation
  • Switched up my look and experimented with different styles
  • Stayed pretty organized and kept my room clean
~Misses~
  • Did not participate in as many school events as I wanted to 
  • Gained back some of the weight I lost
  • Didn't manage my money that well
  • I didn't try that many new things

Comment below with a few of your hits and misses of 2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind & I'll return the love!! -Dianna