December 28, 2014

2014 Reflection: 5 Hits & Misses

2014 is coming to a close and I think now is an excellent time to reflect on the good, the bad, and the ugly of the past 365 days. Lately, I've been reading my old diaries and realized this year was kind of a roller coaster for me. If you'd like to check out my 2013 hits and misses click [Here]. Without further ado, let's jump right into my 2014 hits & misses!! 


My 5 Hits
  1. I finished my AA and start working on my BA in January!!!! :)
  2. I was more adventurous (going on cruise, trying the painting class, archery)
  3. I made a huge effort to be healthier yay!
  4. Maintained a decent amount in my savings account
  5. I was open to dating different types of guys 
My 5 Misses
  1. I didn't move out like I had planned
  2. I went through a 2 month long deep depression :(
  3. Of course there were a few boy mistakes smh 
  4. I didn't stick to a workout schedule at allllll 
  5. I fell off with blogging towards the end of the year 

This year was def kinda crazy for me and I learned A LOTTTT about myself. I'm really going to use this reflection when I'm making my 2015 resolutions. Comment below with some of your 2014 hits and misses!! Love yaaaa :)

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl you been a blogging lady this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao thanks girl! I'm trying to get back on track and post 4 times a month at least.

      Delete

Speak your mind & I'll return the love!! -Dianna