November 21, 2014

20 Experiences in my 20s

Last week in yoga class my instructor mentioned that yoga is more about the experience than just holding poses and listening to soft music. I totally agree with this concept. I believe we should try to have as many experiences in life as we can. Sometimes I get tunnel vision when it comes to my life goals. I'm trying to finish school and start my life but guess what? My life started 22 years ago. I shouldn't wait to be established or whatever to have certain experiences. I should just go for it now right??!! YES!

I decided to make a list of 20 experiences to have in my 20s. I'm going to cross them off as I go. Some I have already done or planning to do in the near future. Regardless, I plan to experience all of these in the next 8 years if I can. I got part of my idea from my best friend's blog Miya Loves. A months ago she posted "15 in 12" which is about 15 things she'd like to do in 12 weeks. Peep her post out as well! :)






















Comment below with a few things you'd like to do before you hit your next age milestone! 

4 comments:

  1. I like your list girl! You should try knocking out 2 a year so you complete them! I want to go to coachella too..while we're still really young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl!! I am going to try to knock a few off the list every year!! We should go to coachella together!!

      Delete

Speak your mind & I'll return the love!! -Dianna