August 04, 2014

♫ Workout Playlist ♫

So I found my iPod last week and made a workout playlist. I like a mixture of songs that either make me feel like a sexy siren or are just really fun songs to get sweaty too (pause!) lol! Here are my top 20 songs from my workout playlist. 

Countdown - Beyonce
Who's That Chick - Rihanna
All of the Lights - Kanye West
Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls
Dip it Low - Christina Milian
Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson
Ego Remix - Beyonce ft. Kanye
Feel so Close - Calvin Harris
Freakum Dress - Beyonce
Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
Jockin' Jay-Z - Jay-Z
Blood on the Leaves - Kanye
Bad Girls - M.I.A
F*ckin' Problem - ASAP Rocky, Drake, Kendrick Lamar
Pop That - Rick Ross, Drake, Lil Wayne
Rude Boy - Rihanna
Chandelier - Sia
Thim Slick - Fabulous ft Jeremih

What songs are on your workout playlist??


2 comments:

  1. I don't have a playlist, but I do have a Pandora station. It is the DANCE/CLUB station. The songs are never boring. It is like being in a club with the best DJ on earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reeaalllyy?? Omg I'm going to play that station next time I'm at the gym. If I use Pandora I either play the Beyonce or Rihanna station. Thanks for commenting!! :)

      Delete

Speak your mind & I'll return the love!! -Dianna