December 10, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag


1. Favorite candle scent?

Oooo this is too hard! Ummm... Cinnamon/Vanilla 

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
HOT CHOCOLATE DUHHHH!

3. What's the best fall memory you have?

I have too many but the best ones are going to my family's Thanksgiving parties

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 

BOTH! lol But I'll choose dark lips :)

5. Best fragrance for fall?

Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Cajan turkey & yams

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

I live in Florida so sometimes its breezy and sometimes its hot as hell :-/

8. Most worn sweater?

Don't have one yet, but this year I'm LOVING my Minnie Mouse sweater 

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

Anything dark red or plum colored

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

If Florida trees produced leaf piles I'd choose that

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Both! hhaha whatever fits in boots <3

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat I guess

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

Sometimes but stores take it wayyyy too far

14. Favorite fall TV show?

OMG!! Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Scandal, Gossip Girl 

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

Oooo... idk, anything upbeat & romantic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind & I'll return the love!! -Dianna