August 28, 2014

20 Random Facts About Me


  1. My favorite color is Purple
  2. I read the book "TTYL" 3 times lol (don't ask me why)
  3. My favorite dessert is CHEEESSEEECCAAKKEEEE!! 
  4. I played volleyball for 5 years
  5. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers
  6. I write poetry in my spare time 
  7. Alligators are my favorite animal
  8. I've never broken any bones, only tore a ligament 
  9. I had braces in middle school :(
  10. I'm obsessed with decorating thanggss lol
  11. I'm 5'8 
  12. I can probably quote Mean Girls word from word
  13. I can watch any cheesy sci-fi movie and be in heaven!
  14. Romantic comedies and/or girl transformation movies are my weakness
  15. My room is lime green 
  16. I've never gotten a speeding/traffic ticket (knock on wood)
  17. Anastasia is my favorite cartoon princess 
  18. I was obsessed with Mariah Carey & Alicia Keys until the 6th grade
  19. I hate reading analog clocks
  20. I have grey hairs lol 


2 comments:

  1. My favorite color is purple too. And I loooove cheesecake. I learned so much about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha omg twinsss!! Aww I'm glad you enjoyed this post. I tag you to do this is you haven't already!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind & I'll return the love!! -Dianna