If you're like me, you're single for
Valentine's Day. Before you get your tissues and sing about being so lonely, remember that being single on Valentines's Day DOES NOT have to suck. First, appreciate that you're stress free and drama free in the relationship realm of your life and also note that the lovey dovey couples you see walking around probably aren't as happy as they look. But if you decide to decapitate one of their stuffed bears... I won't blame you :)
If you still decide to lock yourself in your room and watch sad movies all day then that's your business, but for the rest of us singles that actually want to celebrate the day... let's celebrate it in STYLEEEE!!!
Single Valentine's To Do List
- Host or go to a party! (that's what I'm doing)
- DIY dinner & movie date (order your favorite meal to go, pick up a movie, and chill)
- Have a fake Valentine's date with one of your friends
- Treat yourself to a spa day (massage, nails, etc)
- Grab your single friends and go bowling or to a club
- GO SHOPPING!!!
- Have a Girls' Night
- Snuggle up with a cozy blanket & a good book :)
- Celebrate with your family
- TREAT IT LIKE ANY OTHER DAY BECAUSE IT AIN'T THAT SERIOUS :)
Happy Valentine's Day </3